REMOTE 2-WAY AUDIO
What is 2-way audio?
2-Way audio is a voice over IP protocol that allow the user to speak to and receive audio from the monitored sites.
On the remote site loud speaker/s will sound the received voice and sensitive microphones will transmit audio from the remote site to the user.
On the user side the audio can send or received using: an app on a smart phone/tablet, PC/MAC computer, VMS management software
- • Real time deterrents for trespassers
- • Real time alerts or warning messages
- • Listen to the surrounding environment noise/sound
- • Recording surrounding environment noise/sound
- • Commercial facilities
- • Public or privet events
- • Construction sites
- • Secure area